A wholesaler and 2 online stores in candles are up for sale. 80% of the online sales is B2B and the remaining 20% B2C. In addition to the online business, the wholesaler also sells directly to business customers.
The owner indicates that the hospitality industry is the largest target group and that he enjoys good name recognition. Besides the sales on the online store, a loyal and steady customer base has been built up.
The company is not location-specific and can operate from a small business space (average storage of 3-6 euro pallets).
The owner wants to sell the business because he is taking on a new challenge.
|Yearly turnover||€ 142.000|
|Visitors / month||3.250|
|Net annual profit||For full members|
|Equity||For full members|
|Loans||For full members|
|Type of purchase||For full members|
|Customer base||For full members|
|Stock||For full members|
|Staff||For full members|
|Time spend / week||For full members|
|Founded||For full members|
|Order Processing||For full members|
|Software||For full members|