The online business specializes in the sale of gaming related articles. Especially products to personalize gaming equipment are popular. 25% of sales are B2B, the remaining 75% B2C. Many of the consumers (c. 90%) are currently from Belgium and the Netherlands.
The owner has made great investments in social media in the past years. This resulted in a great number of followers of more than 100k on Facebook and more than 130k on Instagram.
The owner sells the products also on marketplaces like Bol.com and Amazon.
The sale (price) includes the current stock, the aforementioned customer base, purchasing addresses and wholesaler information, social media accounts, external sales channels as Bol.com and Amazon, packaging and shipping materials, and an extra domain name and review page (with good customer rating).
The current owner wants to focus on another industry, this is the reason for selling the business.
|Yearly turnover||€ 238.000|
|Visitors / month||35.000|
|Industry||Hobby and leisure|
|Net annual profit||For full members|
|Equity||For full members|
|Loans||For full members|
|Type of purchase||For full members|
|Customer base||For full members|
|Stock||For full members|
|Staff||For full members|
|Time spend / week||For full members|
|Founded||For full members|
|Order Processing||For full members|
|Software||For full members|